How to Determine the Frequency Professional Cleaners Should Come to Your Home
There are several factors that will determine how often to bring in the pros to help clean your home, including:
- The options
- Your mess
- Your budget
- The season
1. What Are the Options?
Greenlife Professional Cleaners offers weekly, biweekly, and triweekly cleaning services on your schedule.
It’s pretty common for professional cleaning companies like ours to offer weekly, biweekly, and triweekly cleaning options. Any more often than weekly will likely be too much when considering what is included in our service. We thoroughly and comprehensively clean everything in every room, so once a week is more than enough to make a big difference for almost all families.
2. How Big Is Your Mess?
The frequency with which you’ll need cleaning services like ours depends on your mess. Factors determining how much and how frequently your mess include:
- The number of people contributing to the mess
- The number of pets contributing to the mess
- The number of hands available to help clean up regularly
- The schedules of those who can help clean up
- The seasons: holidays, school year, athletics, etc.
- How often do the members of your house go out and enjoy all our beautiful area has to offer
Some families and homeowners have enough contributors who don’t have time to clean that they need professional weekly cleaning. Others may be able to keep up with chores enough to justify biweekly or triweekly services.
3. What Is Your Cleaning Budget?
Your budget will certainly be a factor in determining how often you will use professional cleaners. When setting your budget, consider these factors:
- How valuable is your time? Professional cleaning services can free up time for you to spend doing things you actually want to do.
- How much more quality time will you have with your family by bringing in professional cleaners to help keep your home clean?
- How much is your mental health worth? How much money are you willing to devote to reducing stress and anxiety?
- How much is your property worth? Professional cleaners can help ensure your home and property are clean and in top condition if you ever choose to sell.
4. What Is the Season?
At certain times of the year, you may only need professional cleaning services biweekly or triweekly, while other seasons may require increasing the frequency:
- The Holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas cleaning may need to be more frequent due to increased traffic from friends and relatives and the desire to make sure your house is presentable for holiday parties.
- Summer: When the family is at home during summer, they may be tracking in more dirt, using more dishes, and making bigger messes.
- Summer Vacations: During travel seasons, you may want to call in the pros to help make sure the house is clean when you return.
- Winter: If the weather is cold, your family and pets may be spending more time making messes indoors.
- When Your Children are Young: When you have younger children, the messes might be greater and more difficult to keep up with. Plus, the little ones may not be able to contribute to the process of cleaning.
Greenlife Professional Cleaning Services in Asheville, NC
If you are thinking about bringing in professional cleaners to help reduce the mess and restore your family time together, we are here to help. In Asheville and surrounding areas, Greenlife Professional Cleaning is your source for weekly, biweekly, and triweekly cleaning. Contact us today!